So I’m in and out of blogging lately, trying to settle things away and come to terms with a lot of things. A lot of acceptance in the making. It’s as hard as I ever imagined it would be. And will only get harder.
But I was shocked, surprised and simply HONORED to log in and come across
After the much needed break from any real thinking I’ve been given a “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” Honored! Simply honored. This special award came from The Girl, go check her out. You won’t regret it. I love her style and feel her pain and words with each post that she shares with the blogosphere.
So let’s move on with the rules and posting shall we?
- Display the aware logo on your blog … Question! Did I just do that by posting it on this post or must I figure out how to paste it onto the wall of my blog? heyalp?!
- Link back to the person who nominated you … Check!
- State 7 things about yourself .. .Confession! I hate those!
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them … Confession! I don’t know if I know 15 bloggers 😉
- Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements…. fun stuff right?
Seven things about the Monkey Butt:
- I have a weak spot for a cute monkey!
- Monkey Butts make me giggle. Have you seen the powder? Hilarious!
- I’m hoping one day, when all that I love is gone, that I can get away from this place.
- The presidential election yesterday was no surprise to me really, it didn’t matter one way or the other. But I voted. This is bad isn’t it?
- There are more people in this world that bug the shit out of me than those who don’t. My Dingleberries (you guys) are not included in this statement. I love you guys/gals!
- I really love blogging, like really love it. But I’ve never nothing blog worthy to say. It’s all Monkey rambles and depressing posts of my life. Go figure!
- It could ALWAYS be worse!
My 15 (fifteen) nominations:
- Girl Meets Bulgaria
- Morning Warm Up
- Lizard Happy
- Act Like A Lady
- Keli has a blog
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- The Cat and the Coffee Cup
Well I only got 8. Hopefully this doesn’t ruin my chances at keeping my super awesome fabulous award! Next time, I will be better off… Maybe!
There ya have it, very thankful and honored to accept this award!